Assistance for Families Impacted by the COVID-19 Pandemic
Kids Conquering Sickle Cell Disease Foundation has established the COVID-19 Patient Assistance Program to help families impacted by sickle cell/ related blood disorders experiencing financial hardship due to the pandemic.
**As a non-profit organization, we rely on the generosity of our sponsors. Program continuation is contingent on the availability of funds. The program could be modified or discontinued at any time if funding is limited or no longer available.**
Kids Conquering Sickle Cell Foundation COVID-19 Patient Assistance Aid Program – provides a $40 gift card per household to help meet family’s needs. Our COVID- 19 Assistance Fund is formed to help with transportation, food, medication purchase, utility, medical assistance purchase, & education supplies. Patients or Caregivers must complete our Google Form Below and meet our requirements. We know that every little bit helps during these uncertain times. Patients do not need a COVID- 19 diagnosis to apply. We are here to assist during this time.
- Patients/Caregivers must reside in Osceola, Seminole, Orange, Brevard, Polk, Volusia, or Lake County of Florida (A Copy of state ID Required as proof)
- Patients must have a confirmed sickle cell disease diagnosis, be in active treatment, scheduled to begin treatment or in follow up care, all attested by the patient or care team member.
- There is no income criteria.
- Patients may be insured or uninsured.
- Patients do not need to have a COVID-19 diagnosis.
Required Information for Application
- The patient’s sickle cell disease/ related blood disorder diagnosis
- Physician’s information (first and last name, and location)
Our Assistance Form Link
Please Click link the picture above or link below to complete Our Google Form
If you have any issues accessing the form, Please email us at email@example.com
Google Form Info: