"Life's most persistent and urgent question is, What are you doing for others?" — Martin Luther King, Jr.
Kids Conquering Sickle Cell Disease Foundation appreciate every volunteer! We are honored that you have chosen our organization to consider volunteering your time, talents and expertise. We seek volunteers to help with marketing, networking, grant writing, organize blood drives contribute talents for various projects, and help us spread awareness in the community. Thanks for considering joining our team!
In order to be considered for volunteer service you will be required to:
- Be 18 years old or older
- Participate in a telephone conversation (30 minutes)
- Complete and submit the Online Volunteer Application
- Volunteers must complete Digital Fingerprinting and background Screening. (We will send you instructions, via email, for scheduling your appointment at a location nearest you.)
- Commit to a minimum of 4 months of the entire length of scheduled volunteer session
- Attend a mandatory orientation session
- For more info about volunteering please email email@example.com for special instructions.